31 Mar goodbye march ♥
You know, as far as months go March wasn’t a horrible one. I haven’t quite caught up on my November/December debt yet, actually I added to that with the breaking down of my car but despite that it didn’t quite suck as much as I thought it would. Does this mean things are slowly getting better? I really hope so!
This month we…
- Got to spend my oldest friends birthday with her IN PERSON after not seeing her for 14 years due to life and distance AND spent an entire 5 days with her AND got matching tattoos.
- We had the best milkshakes in Cape Town.
- I designed a new pattern.
- Gave the blog a make – over I may actually stick with for longer than a month.
- Learned how to crochet a mandala.
- Indulged in egg-free cookie dough.
- Celebrated a SM turned RL friend and fellow potter head’s birthday with chocolate cake.
- Got to watch Harry Potter on a big screen under the stars and full moon.
- Took a break from Social Media and it was the best thing ever.
- Found the magic of the shampoo bar.
- Bought a glue gun and finally made book roses.
- Ate more chocolate than should be allowed after finding Hershey’s heaven in Milnerton.
- Welcomed in the rainy season with open arms and huge smiles.
- FINALLY had the potjie I’ve been craving.
And just like that we say good by to the 3rd month of the year already and welcome April into the playing field, my birthday month! Let’s get celebrating and entering all the giveaways! I’m sort of excited to see what April brings. Here’s to all the good things.