27 Oct [WIN – closed] Fact Friday – Thor Ragnarok
I have two hampers worth R400 a hamper containing some awesome Thor : Ragnarok related merchandise including a backpack and card wallet (do you think I could keep one?)
I’ll admit that I am that person who always mixes up DC and Marvel. Yes I know, I’m a horrible person that should be flogged (and I often get a good talking to from friends), but I’ve never really been able to remember who is who I’m sorry. But actually do really enjoy watching Thor as much as Fysh does. But probably for different reasons…
Let’s share our facts with you and then when you’ve read them you’ll find out how you can stand a chance to win
yourself your kidlet a hamper :)
Five Fabulous Facts :
- Ragnarok translates to “the end of the universe” in Norse mythology
- Director Taika Waititi not only directs, but also plays a new CGI character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe named Korg (how’s that for a fun Easter egg to keep an eye out for!)
- Hela, one of Thor’s most formidable enemies from the comics, is the first leading female villain in any of the Marvel Studios’ feature films to date!
- The film is the first feature in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to shoot not only in Australia, but in the entire Southern Hemisphere.
- On the first day of principal photography, a local Maori tribe performed a ceremonialdance to bless the crew in hopes for a smooth shoot. Eighty-four days of successful shooting later, the tribe returned and delivered a beautiful closing ceremony as a culmination to an incredible experience of filming on native land in Australia.
Right, now that I’ve shared some of my knowledge of the new Thor you can enter to win one of those hampers by simply imparting upon us an interesting Thor fact in the comments. Anything goes, so long as it’s not the same as what someone else has posted.
Ends 3 November 2017